Translation & localization manager
Job Role & Description:
- Multi-skilled and dedicated Translation and Localization Manager with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, linguists and clients
- Proven ability to translate written documents from a source language to target language.
- Providing system-wide foreign language translation services in order to facilitate communication.
- Coordinating and project managing the language translations for Organization
- Identify and manage the best vendors for translations work
- Ensure content translated with high-quality and on-time
- Coordinate to get various training, digital, marketing & operations content translated in various European languages with the help of translation agencies and translators.
Required Qualification And Experience:
- Graduate in English/Communication/Humanities would be preferred.
- Working experience as a translator for any European language will be an added advantage.
- 4-5 years of experience in Management, Translation, Localization, Project Coordination.
- Experience in working with teams spread across various European, APAC & MEA geographies.
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.