Terms And Conditions
Shycocan group, its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Shycocancorp”) offer limited warranty which covers in respect of defects in workmanship and materials in Shycocan Products (Shycocan VAD Device) for the applicable limited warranty period, the details of which shall be shared upon registration of the Shycocan Product for warranty on our website/by the retailer on the purchase invoice for the Shycocan Product purchased.
Within the applicable warranty period, if you discover any defect in workmanship and materials and seek to claim under the warranty, then please report the defect to Shycocancorp by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short description of the defect,
- Shycocan Product’s serial number, and
- A scanned copy of the purchase invoice or warranty certificate of the applicable Shycocan Product.
Shycocancorp reserves the right to seek such additional documents and/or information from the customer as it may deem appropriate.
The limited warranty does not cover components which are separate from the Shycocan Product, ancillary equipment and consumables, such as, cables, wires and connectors, whether supplied by Shycocancorp or others.
The limited warranty is applicable ONLY on Shycocan Product purchased from an authorised reseller/retailer/distributor of Shycocancorp for use in accordance with their intended purpose.
The Shycocan Product’s serial number must be legible and visible on the Shycocan Product sticker in order to be eligible for the limited warranty coverage.
The limited warranty may be transferred from an original purchaser to any assignee and will remain in effect for the time period remaining under the applicable warranty, provided that the Shycocan Product is not moved outside its original country of installation and any reinstallation done is in accordance with the installation directions and user guidelines which accompany the Shycocan Product (collectively the “Documentation”).
Upon receiving your complaint, we will determine if the reported defect is eligible for coverage under the limited warranty.
If we determine that the reported defect is eligible for coverage under the limited warranty, we will notify you accordingly, and Shycocancorp may, in its sole discretion, take any of the following actions:
- Replace the Shycocan Product on-site; or
- Repair the Shycocan Product at any of Shycocancorp’s facilities or on-site; or
- Provide the buyer with a replacement unit for the Shycocan Product.
However, if we determine that the reported defect is not eligible for coverage under the limited warranty, we will notify you accordingly and we will explain the reason why such coverage is not available.
We may use new, used or refurbished parts that are functionally equivalent to the original part when making warranty repairs. The repaired Shycocan Product or replacement parts, as applicable, shall continue to be covered under the limited warranty for the remainder of the warranty period for the Shycocan Product.
Warranty Exclusions: This limited warranty shall not apply if –
- The buyer is in default under the general terms and conditions of any other agreement governing the purchase of the Shycocan Product, or
- The Product or any part thereof is:
- Damaged as a result of misuse, improper use, abuse, accident, negligence, or failure to maintain the Shycocan Product in the prescribed manner;
- Damaged as a result of modifications, alterations or attachments thereto which were not pre-authorized in writing by Shycocancorp;
- Not installed or operated in strict conformance with the Documentation;
- Opened, modified or disassembled in any way without Shycocancorp’s prior written consent;
- Used in combination with equipment, items or materials not permitted by the Documentation or in violation of local codes and standards;
- Limited warranty coverage is not applicable to refurbished Shycocan Products;
- Damaged or rendered non-functional as a result of power surges, lightning, fire, flood, pest damage, accident, leakage, action of third parties, or other events beyond Shycocancorp’s reasonable control or not arising from normal operating conditions; or
- Damaged during or in connection with shipping or transport to or from the buyer where the buyer arranges such shipping or transport. This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic or superficial defects, dents, marks or scratches, which do not influence the proper functioning of the Product.
THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET OUT HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SHYCOCAN PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU FROM SHYCOCANCORP, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Shycocancorp’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy for any defect warranted hereunder is limited to those actions expressly stated above. Such actions are final and do not grant any further rights, in particular with respect to any claims for compensation.
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.