Shycocan Corporation was founded at the promising cusp of technology and health. We at Shycocan have world’s first virus attenuation device that has 99.9%* efficacy in disabling the Coronavirus. Currently we are diversifying, launching innovative technologies providing solutions in Air, Water, Healthcare and Energy space.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices
- Create basic webpage layouts and user interfaces with HTML and CSS
- Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases
- Work with stakeholders to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility of new features
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Collaborate with web designers to realize visual design intent.
Qualifications And Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web development, software development, or related field
- Previous work experience in WordPress and UI/UX design
- UI/UX design experience
- Working knowledge of graphic design
- REST API development
- Relational databases such as MySQL
- Agile and test-driven development best practices.
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.