Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will be the primary technical resource for the sales force. He/ She will be responsible for actively leading the customer presentation and advocating for the home product. The Presales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and individuals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be the technical SME and support/conduct meetings with potential customers
- Organise appointments, lead meetings with the medical community staff to build product awareness
- Support business development team and partners with technical expertise
- Conduct technical presentations
- Identify areas of research that could further enhance the customer’s confidence in the product
- Lead technical discussions with research laboratories and facilitate the test execution
- Work with marketing team to build technical product documentation
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree required (life science, Pharmacy, Medical, Biotechnology or similar line will be preferred)
- 6-8 years of experience in technical pre-sales/sales engineering in medical device industry.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business related subjects to varied audience.
- Demonstrated success developing client relationships.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, drive for results and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Experience in a customer facing role requiring a high level of individual responsibility, sound business judgment and account management, where an aptitude for growing revenue was successfully demonstrated.
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.