Senior Content Writer
Senior Content Writer
Summary/Objective Of The Job:
To create & review content for different kinds of collaterals ranging from marketing, website, social media posts, blogs, industry specific articles, whitepapers etc.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Create content for blogs, websites, awareness building articles and social media
- Ensure that content meets the company guidelines and the tone of communication
- Coordinate with freelance contributors and content agency
- Verify content and information written by content writers
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Create content to build brand awareness
- Analyze data and analytics and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and industry best practices.
Required skills, education, licenses, qualifications and work experience:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
- Should be well versed in writing, industry specific articles, Website content management, social media posts, blogs, whitepapers etc.
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.