Sales and Business Development Manager (Sales Team Leader – Singapore)
An exciting opportunity to help drive the growth & enablement and be a part of success story of establishing the channel business for an absolutely unique product category. This will initially be an individual contributor role and can later grow into building his/her team based on the growth of the practice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop channel partners strategies for B2B and B2C sales including targeting, recruiting and onboarding new channels partners.
- Exceed sales target to end users and customers, through leads generation and networking.
- Lead a team of sales managers in channel partner organization, and direct their sales team to meet quota and other KPIs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from sales leadership, marketing, finance etc to define go-to-market strategies and execute this plan timely.
- Manage distributors for channels expansion, and review their sell-in/sell-out plan.
- Track sales pipelines and ensure on track to target.
- Ability to work under pressure meeting multiple objectives with time constraints.
- Leads weekly sales meeting to update progress.
- As company progress and grow, may be asked to support the growing markets in ASEAN countries as well.
- Min Diploma and above in Business, Economics or Science from an accredited Institution.
- At least 5 – 7 years of B2B and/or B2C experience in consumer, commercial, industrial and public sector.
- Candidates with proven track record in retail / medical devices/ education/ commercial / public sector is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrate success in current or past employment in driving market penetration for new brand/ product in startup company is a plus.
- Possess individual’s entrepreneur and tenacity spirit, and also a united team-player in a group.
- Fluency in English and 2 other Asian languages preferred but not mandatory.
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.