Partner Account Manager
Partner Account Manager
Who we are:
Shycocan, a Virus Attenuation Device, is an indigenous product proven to make enclosed spaces safe from transmission of all types of viruses including Coronaviruses by 99.9%. We have a strong presence in India, Middle East, Malaysia, Europe and many other countries. We are on the cusp of further expanding globally and are reaching out to customers across the world.
Objective of the job:
A partner account manager is responsible for managing marketing and media platforms to sell goods and services for an organization and client accounts. Partner account managers coordinate with the sales team to determine strategies and techniques that would enhance the product’s brand in the market and generate more revenue resources. They conduct data and statistical analysis and analyze market conditions to identify business opportunities for the target audience’s awareness. A partner account manager regularly informs the clients of the progress and sales updates and adjust business plans as needed to meet goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners.
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities.
- Provide product and technical support to partners.
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation.
- Develop business plan to improve sales and profitability.
- Work with development, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Coordinate with partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities.
- Review and revise business plans based on partner needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner’s marketing plans and recommend improvements.
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities.
- Organize partner meetings to discuss about any issues and updates.
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities.
Experience & Skills required:
- 4 – 8 years’ experience (in sales), ideally in new product/ SaaS application sales
- Passion for technology and for pushing new concepts, products and services
- Spoken, written & reading knowledge of Arabic language is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.