Lead Management Specialist
Working as part of the Sales team, the Lead Management Specialistwill be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients. The Lead Management Specialistwill take ownership of generating new leads for the business and aim to maximise the potential from each call with an excellent and upbeat outlook. In addition, the Lead Management Specialistwill convert outbound dialling leads into qualified appointments, and pass these leads on to the relevant person in order to make sure that the client will have the best possible experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To act as an ambassador for the business, and promote the product & technology
- To be responsible for making outbound calls on a daily basis using data provided
- To handle the incoming calls and share the required information with the client
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- To convert the calls to new business leads.
- To achieve agreed personal and departmental targets captured from calling data provided.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- To deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to our brand values.
- To ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-5 years of B2B or B2C sales experience preferably in lead generation & lead qualification
- Candidates from product-based industry/ new product sales/ concept selling would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills; Good verbal and written English language
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good knowledge on MS office
- Knowledge of working on any CRM would be an added advantage
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.