Key Account Manager – Enterprise Accounts
The KAM will be responsible for account management and account penetration for the assigned Enterprise accounts. This role is an individual contributor role with a strong emphasis on relationship management. Strong relationships with senior management and CXO community is critical for this role.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7-10 years of experience – core sales and business development, preferably in hunting role.
- Engineer / Graduate + MBA from reputed colleges
- Experience in products such as perimeter Security solutions ( e.g cameras), copiers, air conditioning, facilities management, office equipment or similar industry.
- Strong written and oral communications, ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Comfortable with technology products with the ability to learn and manage client discussions.
- Prior experience of selling to Administration / Facilities management Departments of client organisations, at Dept Head level would be valuable.
- Aggressive go-getter and strong customer relationship skills.
- Problem solving skills, working with a partner eco-system for execution.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
Shycocan Corporation is in the business of manufacturing, sales, marketing, and distribution of the Shycocan Virus Attenuation Device (‘Shycocan VAD’), a device that disables up to 99.9% of certain classes of viruses, only if the device is installed, operated and maintained as prescribed and under pre-defined conditions. The device is tested for its efficacy and safety and is proven in multiple virology laboratory tests from accredited laboratories. Shycocan Corporation, its parent entity and its associates, subsidiaries, joint venture companies, and their respective promoters, shareholders, directors, management, managers, employees, distributors and channel partners and agencies shall bear no liability personally, individually, jointly or severally to any person or persons using the Shycocan VAD, or to any person or persons who the users of Shycocan VAD intend to protect, and they shall bear no liability whatsoever to any person whomsoever who may catch any infection at any place prior to or after leaving those areas where the Shycocan VAD is installed and operational. All the content in our marketing materials and on our website is intended solely for informational purpose only and is not intended to be used as medical suggestion or healthcare advice. Further, it is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Shycocan Corporation expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, legal or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Shycocan Corporation is committed to keeping its customers safe, protected and to help bring business back to business, and life back to normal, but our customers are requested to take all precautions prescribed by the government health authorities in their respective countries to ensure that they and their customers, employees, visitors and families remain safe. Shycocan VAD shall be used in addition to and not in substitution of prevention guidelines issued by appropriate government healthcare authorities and WHO.